Beiträge von nikola_bb

Hands off the 1.6 Liter! The double supercharged engine is a mess... =O ||

I would not go with the double turbos.... I was considering about the 120hp version.

I see you drive 2.2, this is also very reliable engine. I would like to know the consumption in real everyday usage?

Thank you for your answers. I will have you in mind for the pedalbox when i buy the car. And what would be normal price for car with around 100-150 000km? The market is crazy and i dont have idea what would be normal price.

Hi everyone,

Sorry that i write in English. I just moved to Germany and my German is not that good. Anyway back at home i have a CRV gen 3 with 2.0 petrol engine. I im thinking about gen 4 but i have so many questions:

- is the gen 4 interior smaller then the gen 3? Or it just seems like that to me?

- how is this car with rust issues? i gonna watch cars from Germany, do they have rust issues?

- is it possible to find gen4 1.6diesel from 2014 with Standheizung?

- with the gen3 i am super satisfied i only do regular services nothing more is the gen4 also so reliable?

- are all preface lift with xenon lights?

- is 100-120 000km for this engine too much? what is the expected mileage on this engines? what should i expect to be for servicing on mileage around 120 000km?

- is there a way to improve that dead spot of the engine till 2000rpm? does pedal box improves this?

Thank you for your replays if i think of something else i will write :)