Beiträge von AndreyBear

"...Beifahrersitz..." - wo hast du denn den Dämpfer eingebaut? ?(

Abgesehen davon: bist Du zufrieden und hält der Dämpfer die Haube zuverlässig? Gibt es eine seriöse Bezugsquelle (nix russisches, sondern z.B. Amazon) und w

Ich bin nicht überzeugt, dass Sie zuverlässigeren Entwickler solcher Einbausätze, ODM Lieferanten zu lokalen offiziellen Abteilungen von Autoherstellern finden können. Pneumatisch ist ODM für Suzuki, Mazda und Niederlassungen von GM in Russland. :)

Bleibt die Haube auch bei kaltem Wetter geöffnet, oder besteht die Tendenz, dass sie zu knallt? Die ersten Dämpfer die ich beim S2000 eingebaut hatte, waren echte Killer

we develop kits the way they should be safe and work in different wheather conditions. If you look at pictures at upory.ru, you can see how many of installations made during winter :) snow and dirty cars...

we entwickeln Bastelsätze auf die Weise sie sollten sicher sein und in verschiedenen Wetterbedingungen arbeiten. Wenn Sie auf Bilder an upory.ru schauen, können Sie sehen, wie vieler Installationen während des Winters :) des Schnees und der schmutzigen Autos gemacht hat...

Holger,
    Es tut mir leid, um nicht zu antworten, hatte ich ein Problem, die Person zu kontaktieren, die meinen Bastelsatz behalten hat. Er hat gerade auf meiner Bitte nicht geantwortet, wie man den Bastelsatz von ihm bekommt. Und als es war Ende des Jahres...
    Irgendwie Danke für Ihre Begeisterung. Der Bastelsatz, den Sie vom L-Laden gekauft haben, wird von meinem Unternehmen erzeugt. L-Laden ist einer des inoffiziellen Ausfuhrhändlers :) meines Kunden. Ich sehe, dass Sie das Problem auf der rechten Seite führten, aber wie Sie Problem linker Hand Seite führen ließ? Es ist kein Befestigenpunkt dort.

Hello, all. Dear Holger, as I have written before, this kit has complicated design from beginning. You can see picture of the kit here kit includes two lower brackets of complicated form and two upper brackets, gas springs itself has specific pressure, so I dont think it is possible to find replacement easily. So... Regarding picture of possible new points of fixing you have sent, it is good, and I suppose it will be possible to use left one, but bracket should be modified (new one nedded). This thread should have easy access also, to have possibility to everybody install bracket with ease. Right one thread where ground wires are fixed is not good, because it is too far and if bracket will be modified like this it will be too long and fixing can be shaky. Everybody can see installation video here youtube installation video of upory.ru

Hello, I have a 1.6 i-DTEC 160PS 4WD built in 2015. Here are some pictures. These holes are missing. Maybe there is another solution for us, would like to test the system.

Thank you so much! It's a pity. Our kit was very hard to develope, because the design of a body has no places to fix any additional brackets, supporting bonnet's gas springs, so we have found these two points only, so we've developed two huge and strange brackets. And it works since 2014. Now we understand that it will not fit models with diesel. It is common thing in Russia - they dont sell cars with diesel engines almost. So it is hard for us to find the car, to make measuremetnts etc...

Hi AndreyBear,

if you are looking for testers and require them to pick up a kit in Vechta, this will limit the number of potential testers drastically... I mean, who lives in Vechta??

Yes, I know. Maybe, somebody can go there to pick up. In the same time I try to find solution to send this kit. It is important for me to see pictures with diesel engine with needed fixing point, if there will be such, Im sure I will finf solution.

Thank you for the answer. Looks like it has these black brackets by default and this bolt, where our bracket can be fitted. But I need to find somebody with i -DTEC, I mean if somebody will send such pictures and I will know for sure that any CR-V with iDTEC engine is not compatible. But I do hope that there are versions with i-Dtec engines that are compatible. If there will be no any compatible car with i-Dtec, we will be ready to give this kit to you. The only thing is that kit itself should be picked up in Vechta 49377, Germany.

Company is looking currently (urgent!) for owner of #honda #hondacrv 2012-2016 who is ready to get gas bonnet lifts kit in Germany to install it and test for free! First picture shows our kit installed successfuly. Important note: kit is compatible with cars that have threaded hole shown in red circle, pictures of fender without red circle show not compatibility. We need to understand if it depends of engine type, i-vtec or i-dtec.

Schade dafür, das im Internet übersetzt ist.
    Company schaut derzeit (dringend!) für den Eigentümer von #honda #hondacrv 2012-2016, wer bereit ist zu veranlassen, dass Gashaubenliftbastelsatz in Deutschland es und Test umsonst installiert! Das erste Bild zeigt unseren Bastelsatz installiert erfolgreich. Wichtige Anmerkung: Bastelsatz ist mit Autos vereinbar, die Loch eingefädelt haben, das im roten Kreis, den Bildern des Kotflügels ohne rote Kreisshow nicht Vereinbarkeit gezeigt ist. Wir müssen verstehen, ob es des Motortyps, i-vtec oder i-dtec abhängt.